Nature's essence saffron care kesar fairness massage cream review

Welcome readers,
It is an ayurvedic face massage formula with anti-aging property to maintain the elasticity​ and firmness of the skin. Added saffron helps in reducing melanin content of the skin to ensure natural fairness. It also counteracts dryness and improves the texture of skin.
Usage: massage for 10-15 mins and wipe with wet cotton.
It suggests to let the cream to get absorbed for desired results.
MRP: 125 INR for 50 gm
It comes in an orange colour tub pack with a screw cap and a lid inside to prevent spillage. It has a sweet fragrance. It's light and easily absorbed and has slight pinkish ting.
Well this was the second facial massage cream I had bought. It gave me acne break out. I didn't observe any instant fairness. It contains way too many oils like wheat germ oil, olive oil and almond oil. I would not suggest for people with oily and acne prone skin. But it claims to be suitable for all skin types.
2nd time buy:
I would surely not buy it for second time, too oily for my skin.
Guys if you like my review plz follow my blog for other topics related to beauty and health.
Regards,
Bloggerma


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magic papaya cream antiblemish cream review

Top 10 places in chennai to have briyani

Best lip care products in India