Fairbeat advanced fairness oil review

It states to be a premium skin care oil. The sales person recommended it to me stating it would make my facial skin fair and reduce the acne blemishes. But I had a different experience.
Usage: massage on face and wash after an hour. Or leave it overnight when applied at bed time.
MRP: 450 INR for 100ml.
Very highly priced  for a small quantity.
It's a mix of many oils like sunflower, almond, argan, jojoba, lavender, wheat germ, castor, olive, rose etc.
My skin is oily and acne prone hence it gave me acne break out. I would not suggest for people with oily skin. It makes the skin look and feel oily.
2nd time buy:
I ll certainly not buy it for the second time.
Guys if you like my review plz follow my blog for other topics related to beauty and health.
Regards,
Bloggerma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magic papaya cream antiblemish cream review

Top 10 places in chennai to have briyani

Best lip care products in India