Indulekha bringha oil

Hello everyone,
Hair loss is a very traumatic experience for everyone. Every one dreads hair loss or thining.  Today there are so many hair growth vitalizers/ oils available in market. Today let's see about indulekha bringha oil. It's an ayurvedic and proprietary medicine recommended by ayurvedic physicians for scalp skin related kesapaatha and darunaka.
MRP: 432 INR for 100ml
Priced high for such a small quantity but still worth the price.
Expiry: best before 24 months from the date of packing.
Usage directions: apply oil on scalp before or after bath.
For best results apply 3 times a week for 4 months.
It has a easy comb like applicator so makes it easy for self application directly onto the scalp without any wastage.
The oil is dark green in colour and has ayurvedic medicinal smell. The colour of oil may change with time but does not alter it's properties.
It is light and as it is directly applied on to the scalp it does not   make the hair greasy.
When I used it for a month I have observed hair growth in my hair thining regions thus has given me confidence to further continue the use of this product.
For 2nd time buy:
I would certainly buy for the second time as I am noticing visible hair growth.
Guys if you like my review plz follow my blog for other topics related to beauty and health.
Regards,
Bloggerma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magic papaya cream antiblemish cream review

Top 10 places in chennai to have briyani

Best lip care products in India