Magic papaya cream antiblemish cream review

Hi folks,

When trying to do self facial at home I never used a massage cream. Then later I found this Magic papaya massage cream. It is antiblemish cream and I have had a very good experience with it.

This cream has strong properties to lighten the blemishes, pigmentation patches and dark circles. It's enzymes also offer peeling action and restores natural complexion. 

Usage: gently massage the cream for 10-15 mins and clean with wet cloth.

MRP: 125 INR for 50g

Expiry- use before 36 months from manufacture date.

Suitable for all skin types.


It comes in a plastic​ orange tub pack. It has a screw cap with inside lid to prevent spillage. The cream is of dull orange colour and has a nice fragrance.
When I used it for the first time itself I felt my skin to be smooth and soft. It gets easily absorbed into the skin and is non greasy. I feel as if my acne scars are reducing. I also feel facial tan is removed with massaging the cream itself. I am highly satisfied with the product. 

2nd time buy: I am  highly satisfied with the product and would certainly suggest a second time buy. 


Guys if you like my review plz follow my blog for other topics related to beauty and health.

Regards,
Bloggerma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 places in chennai to have briyani

How to straighten your hair without heat